The veterinary practice of Groot-Bijgaarden is situated near Brussels at the beginning of the motorway to Gent and Oostende.
- By car: Take the west ring road in the direction of Bergen-Charleroi, take exit 11 and follow the arrows to Groot-Bijgaarden.
There is a private parking just next to our building and there is also a large car parking on the main square of Groot-Bijgaarden.
- By bus: Bus 355 and bus 136 from Brussels.
- By tram: Terminus of the tram 19 in the Brusselstraat at 800m from the practice.
- By train: The station of Groot-Bijgaarden is on the Brusselstraat also at 800m from the practice.
Dr Guy September has 25 years of experience ...
in the treatment of dogs and cats, and more specifically puppy-diseases and skin diseases. He is also responsible for most of the surgical procedures.
Dr David De Wolf has graduated in 2003 ...
and followed the most recent development in diagnosis and treatment of companion animals diseases.
In 2003 we moved to a new building ...
with a reception and pharmacy, a food store, two consulting rooms, an X-Ray room, a surgery room and holding area with indoor dog runs.
A private car park provides good access.
- On Monday: from 11.00 AM till 12.00 AM
- From Monday till Friday: from 18.00 PM till 19.30 PM
- Every day by appointment